iThrive Edinburgh is looking for photography work from Edinburgh’s citizens inspired by the theme ‘where I thrive’.
We’re looking for work that explores the places and spaces that keep you well.
- We’re accepting submissions between 10 October and 31 December 2021
- Send your submission as a high-resolution JPEG or PNG file
- Name your work with your name and the number of the photo afterwards
- You can submit up to 5 images for consideration
- The chosen images will be exhibited in an online gallery on iThrive Edinburgh
Upload your submissions to Dropbox here: https://bit.ly/3C6OXvj
iThrive Edinburgh is the online space for mental health and wellbeing information for all Edinburgh’s citizens. iThrive contains a range of self-help materials, local support and service information, events and news.
If you have any questions, please get in touch via email@example.com.