Slideluck Editorial are pleased to announce the 10 projects that will be part of the LOVE ME TENDER global tour, starting 5th December 2018 in the prestigious Palau Robert, during the closing week of DOCfield Barcelona.
Among the shortlist is Glasgow-based Margaret Mitchell for her series ‘In This Place’. This work was shown at Street Level Photoworks as part of Ambit: Photographies from Scotland in 2017. Full shortlist as follows:
- Toni Amengual, Androids In The Woods
- Ciro Battiloro, Sanità
- Francesca Cesari, In The Room
- Maria Contreras Coll, Journey To Impurity
- Tara Fallaux, Wild Poppy
- Lena Kunz Fotografie, Artificial Reality
- Margaret Mitchell, In This Place
- ConsTanza PorTnoy, Life Force: What Love Can Save
- Tatiana Sardá, Organic
- Stephanie Taiber, Still, The Life
Following Barcelona, the show will go to Brazil, at the SOLAR Fotofestival, and next year in Lagos and Bari. More cities to be confirmed.
SLIDELUCK EDITORIAL is an online platform for contemporary photography & multimedia, born in 2015 as a spin-off of the Slideluck global platform. Their aim is also to take photography and multimedia to people, promoting the positive social impact contemporary photography can have, through global tours and screenings in public spaces.
Image: © Margaret Mitchell